When becoming an artist at purpleposter.com, you also accept the following conditions.
Purpleposter.com has the right to sell your artwork to any customer in any country. The price of the poster will be set in agreement with purpleposter.com and the artist.
The artist receive a commission of 30% of the full price excluding any taxes and VAT for every sale.
The artist decide the price of the artworks excluding tax and VAT with guidance from Purpleposter.com
Taxes and VAT affects the sales price according to buyers location:
Taxes and VAT will be included in the sale price of your artworks according to customer shipping address relative to purpleposter.com production facility and store address which is based in Denmark, Europe (EU).
Prices on purpleposter.com is displayed excluding taxes and VAT on the shopping page and will first appear and be applied upon checkout.
All taxes and VAT is handled by Purpleposter.com and is not a part of the artists commission (is not split).
Earning and payout:
- The artists commission if paid and transferred to his/her bank account every third bank day each month for all sales that are more than 40 days old and has not yet been payout or returned by the customer.
- The payout is accompanied with a withdrawal invoice with a full list of his/her orders and commission (earnings) for the artist to use in her/his accounting. The withdrawal invoice can be downloaded in the store-manager at any time.
- The invoice does not include any taxes or VAT.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to account his/her commission correctly according to his/her country tax laws. Purpleposter.com cannot be held responsibility for any poorly bookkeeping or fraud by the artist.
- Purpleposter.com can at any time denounce the collaboration with the artist and stop selling his/her posters.
- The artist can at any time denounce the collaboration with the purpleposter.com. Purpleposter will stop selling his/her posters within 7 days from the notice.
- It is the responsibility of the artist to submit his/her bank account information in the store-manager in order to have his/her commission transferred. If the banktransfer has any fees it will be deducted from the artist payout.
- Purpleposter.com has a 30 day return policy in which the customer can return his/her purchase and the artist commission will be rolled back.
- The artist can create discount-coupons for his/her artworks. The discounted price will be deducted from his/her commission.